Monday, April 29, 2013

En La Playa continuado...

El círculo

La cautiva
 As with any standard telenovela, it must come to an end and this romance finished much quicker than any of US could've imagined. So much for walks on the beach, margaritas by moonlight and other Mexican delights! Susie Sad Eyes played her cards a little too quickly and came up busted. The Wrestlers circled Susie Sad Eyes with less than honourable intentions and I couldn't help but think that maybe she deserved a little payback. Things always worked out for her and maybe just this once, they wouldn't.



HE was there and watched it all unfold. HE preached " You should know better. Sisters look after each other no matter what happens. If you couldn't count on your family, who could you count on?"
I snarled on the inside and smiled as sweetly as I could without letting the bile rising up as I replied "Of course, Senor M, you are right. I should save my sister, perhaps even offer myself up in return?"
FAT CHANCE!


"You'll just have to trust me. She'll be better off without us.... and well I think we could all use a little ME time. You'll see, it will all be okay." 

Todo va a estar bien



No comments:

Post a Comment